Hardware and Software
As an end-to-end solution provider, Sound and Image Group offers a full range of hardware. Hardware elements include:
- Screens: We offer a wide range of screens from 3.5″ to 100+” in both display only and touchscreens. Our largest digital display screen is 12m.
- Media players: Our range of media players vary from simple display only units to high-powered units required for intensive touch applications.
- Consumer Electronic Merchandising: As the only Authorised distributor of Dynascan, Fischer and Kerrn and Hypebox Australia, New Zealand and much of South East Asia.
- Network devices: To ensure a stable internet connection, our networks are built to a commercial grade and have an unrivalled uptime of 99+%.
- Peripheral devices: Our custom hardware solutions can be integrated with a range of peripheral devices. Printers, scanners, barcode readers and payment devices are often required for our kiosk deployments.
We strive to balance the delivery of a high quality service with low overall lifecycle costs to our customers. We work closely with OEM suppliers to source the correct consumer grade technology for their digital media networks.
While our continued positioning is to remain agnostic to the hardware and software, with a focus clearly on the end customer solution, Sound and Image Group has long- established relationships with key OEM suppliers including Samsung, Aopen, NEC and Cisco Maraki.